We welcome high school, undergraduate, graduate students as well as professionals from around the world to apply for our program. We require all applicants to provide proof of English proficiency. You have to be qualified for one of the following requirements at least to be eligible to apply for our program.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- TOEFL Paper based test we require a minimum of 583 with minimum 53 in all skills and for TOEFL Internet Based Test we require a minimum of 93 with minimum 20 in all skills
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level English, grade 4
- For Students in Chinese Universities successfully passed CET-4 or other equivalent/higher level standard tests
- You may also be accepted into the program if you are studying at an English speaking university. You must upload your most recent transcript as proof of enrollment
There is no admission requirement for the International Summer Session of UIBE besides language requirement. However, it is a college level program. You should expect to be challenged with new questions, perspectives and ideas and actively participate in a spirit of enquiry and dialogue with your chosen subject in this intensive learning environment.